and any application that requires a full keyboard. The keyboard learns your
frequently used commands as you use it (you need to add your common commands for
auto suggestion: only tested on sk.vx.connectbot).
* Command suggestion (comes with basic dictionary)
* Arrow keys for command history
* CTRL key e.g. CTRL+E to jump to end of line
* Tab key for completion (depends on shell)
* Special characters as pop-ups
Install com.menny.android.anysoftkeyboard first, then select the desired
layout from AnySoftKeyboard’s Settings->Keyboards menu.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid